AKYTA AT-136 keyboard review - hands on

I went through about 20 keyboards in the past few years, since I work as a blogger, but only two of them impressed me so far: Genius KB-G200 and AKYTA AT-136


I bought the AKYTA AT-136 keyboard from Kaufland with a huge discount. It cost me 12.34RON (3USD), even though it's clearly a 10+ USD keyboard 😎

Before I say anything about it, watch this short typing video I made:


I don't know exactly why, but I really like the light clicky sound of it. And here are the larger buttons pressed - some of them are harder to press at the edges, because their mechanisms aren't that great:


Now that you saw and heard it, I can reveal the fact that when I bought it, it had no rubber feet at all. Like most cheap keyboard, it only had the extending legs in the back and some small plastic feet in the front. Needless to say that typing on it sounded horrible, as it didn't even have all 4 legs touching the table ... so I fixed it just 5 minutes after taking it out of the box:


I glued on four pieces of rubber, using super strong BISON contact adhesive.


After this operation, I could type without hurting my ears and was quite surprised how pleasant it sounds. Not bad for a 9USD keyboard, bought for just 3USD with a 2 year warranty 😎